Abstract submission guideline for
Cardiac Society of Nepal(CSN)
16th International Conference 2018
- All abstracts must be written exclusively in English.
- The abstract should include the title, author’s names, affiliations, corresponding author and address.
- Title should not be more than 25 words.
- The corresponding author should be the presenting author.
- No more than eight authors.
- There should be no abbreviation in Abstract
- The structured abstract should consist of four paragraphs, labeled Background and Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusion and should not exceed more than 350 words.
- The study should have institutional ethical approval from concern department.
Background and Aims: Should Indicate the purpose and objective of the research.
Methods: Describe the setting/location for the study, study design, study population, data collection and methods of analysis used.
Results: Present as clearly and detailed as possible the findings of the study, with specific results in summarized form.
Conclusions: Briefly discuss the data and main outcome of the study. The unstructured abstract is in the form of one paragraph covering these headings.
- Only ONE figure/table/graph is allowed for each abstract.
- Do not include references in the abstract.
Key Words: 3-5 words.
Selection of Abstracts
- A blind review will be done by the scientific committee.
- Author can select the option of poster presentation or oral presentation.
- Scientific committee has the ultimate right to decide about the mode of presentation (Poster or Oral).
- Abstracts are selected on the basis of scientific criteria of merit.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION RULES
- All abstracts must only be submitted online via the CSN website.
- Abstracts submitted by fax, email, or post will not be accepted.
- All abstracts submitted must comply with the abstract submission guidelines to be considered for acceptance.
- All presenting authors must register for the conference and are responsible for their own transportation and accommodations.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
- All abstract must be submitted on or before 1st October, 2018.
- The online submission system will be closed at 1st October, 2018.
- All abstract submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION
- Notice of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email to the corresponding authors on or before 15th October, 2018.
- If the abstract is accepted, abstract authors are required to register as delegates.