- Abstract Submission closed on 1st October 2022.
Abstract and e-poster submission guideline for Cardiac Society of Nepal(CSN)
20th International Conference 2022
3-5 November, 2022
- All abstracts and e-poster must be written exclusively in English.
- The abstract should include the title, author’s names, affiliations, corresponding author, and address.
- The title should not be more than 25 words.
- The corresponding author should be the presenting author.
- No more than eight authors.
- There should be no abbreviation in the Abstract
- The structured abstract should consist of four paragraphs,labeled Background and Aims, Methods, Results, and Conclusion, and should not exceed more than 350 words.
Background and Aims:This shouldindicate the purpose and objective of the research.
Methods: Describe the setting/location for the study, study design, study population, data collection, and methods of analysis used.
Results: Present as clearly and detailed as possible the findings of the study, with specific results in summarized form.
Conclusions: Briefly discuss the data and main outcome of the study. The unstructured abstract is in the form of one paragraph covering these headings.
Key Words: 3-5 words.
Selection of Abstracts and e-poster
- A blind review will be done by the scientific committee.
- The author can select the option of e-poster presentation or oral presentation.
- The scientific committee has the ultimate right to decide about the mode of presentation (e-Poster or Oral).
- Abstracts are selected on the basis of scientific criteria of merit.
ABSTRACT and e-Poster SUBMISSION RULES
- All abstracts and e-poster must only be submitted online via the CSN website.
- Abstractssubmitted by fax, email, or post will not be accepted.
- All abstracts submitted must comply with the abstract submission guidelines to be considered for acceptance.
- All presenting authors must register for the conference and are responsible for their own transportation and accommodations.
ABSTRACT and e-Poster SUBMISSION DEADLINE
- All abstracts and e-poster must be submittedbefore 1st October, 2022.
- The online submission system will be closed on 1st October 2022.
- All abstracts and e-poster submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
ABSTRACT and e-Poster ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION
- Notice of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email to the corresponding authors on or before 15th October, 2022.
- If the abstract is accepted, presenting authors required must register for the conference.